Sunday, August 16, 2009

Feeling inside me..

One day past one day...still got the same feeling...who really can know how`s my feeling...??happy thing is....got people always say"aya!! we knows..."But they really can know,how`s my feeling...Everytime i always have this stupid question...too much question inside me..I was wondering how can i solve it...
Before I use too be not..and now I`m really different.Pain too much...i just get to suffer it....this is just like a game...maybe.....GAME OVER....YOU LOSE...I don`t think its fun at all..Its really tired for me to move on...I don`t want it to be a games...PLZ...Feel like im been(_ _ _ _)....am i really look like a clown....???Stop it....

Everyday same question pop out...same thing happen....I don`t know why am i dont want to tell anyone of it...I really don`t want you all to get suffer....for sure it`ll be pain too....I rather choose to suffer myself then letting you all to get suffer....you happy then i`m happy too.....I know i`m very wired of look like this...sometime i really hope you all could understand me....human sometime will done wrong thing...I`m also like that too...But i think back...ya! i got wrong also....when im wrong i stay to be quiet!!..my brain just keep solving thing.....

should i tell o not...??I tell,it will hurt you....I don`t then it ll hurt us....HAIZZ!!

Lastly,hope you all really can understand me.....I really can`t efford it....I don`t like to hurt people feeling...If for fun then i`ll...


TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment