Monday, August 17, 2009

life on STRESS

Why am i that stress...??

I think i`m really too stress already....how to express my feeling...??

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS

I taught this type of pain don`t got happen again all over me,but I was wrong..damn!!......memories...too hard for me.I really can`t stop think of it...."WHY HAVE YOU BE THAT SELFISH...??IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE PAIN GET IT YOURSELF"I`m sick and tired already....you yourself can be easily go it on...but think of me plz, can i be that easy...??I`m different o.k...

I don`t know why have the god fool me around like this.Is it too funny huh...??I just feel like, In this world i`m just playing"HIDE AND SEEK"Plz....stop this stupid games anymore o.k...you want to play,go find other people to play with,I`m always a loser...You can make me like I really scared of it..YA! I`m scared....but why..??I don`t wan it too be like this.......I feel like my happy life getting less and less...less happiness make me sick....can you make me happy forever again...??I don`t want to SUFFER anymore...


please la...I really hope can get your respond from you....I beg from you o.k.....??



thanx you,

No comments:

Post a Comment